MyBB RFC Process
The RFC proposes to adopt the following document as our official internal RFC process:
The process as written may be amended in future RFCs. The process as written must be followed for all future RFCs.
The voting options for this RFC shall be: accept, reject, abstain.
- We currently struggle to reach clear consensus on issues.
- We do not have good documentation for the decisions we have made that will stand up to community scrutiny.
- It is currently difficult to engage enough of the staff in making decisions to make a decision that a majority agree with.
- All Staff - submit or call for RFCs where appropriate.
- All Staff - regularly contribute to RFC discussions.
- All Staff - vote on RFCs in good time.
- All Staff - adhere to the RFC process.
- All Staff - carry out any actions assigned to them as a result of an RFC.
Effects & Implications
If RFC votes do not meet quorum, we will have to address that fact and it will inevitably result in staff members who are not active being removed.
- First draft: 2 June 2015
- Author(s): Will P
- Status: Accepted
|Voting started||Voting ended||Quorum||Yes||No||Abstain|
|4 Jun 2015||18 Jun 2015||14||16||0||0|