Adopt the Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct
- Improve discussion and cooperation quality.
- Provide a friendly environment to new Community and Team members.
Effects & Implications
- The Code of Conduct version 1.4.0 will be published in a publicly accessible location.
- Anchors to aforementioned document will be included in
CONTRIBUTING.mdfiles in project’s active repositories.
- The Code of Conduct will be enforced across the project’s operations and its Community by the Management Team and team leaders.
- Violations by team members will be handled by the Project Manager and at least one other team leader.
- Violations by other community members will be handled by the Project Manager and team members responsible for Community relations.
- In case of ongoing violations any team member may act immediately and unilaterally.
- In the event of any conflict of interest members handling violations will notify other members and recuse themselves if necessary.
- Violations reports are documented internally.
- First draft: 6 Jul 2016
- Author(s): Devilshakerz
- Status: Accepted
|Voting started||Voting ended||Quorum||Yes||No||Abstain|
|8 Aug 2016||22 Aug 2016||11||13||0||4|